1/1 Photo of Asian Chicken Kabobs
Chunks of chicken and vegetables are marinated in a mixture of soy, sherry and garlic, then grilled to perfection! Serve them over seasoned rice or couscous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 small zucchini or 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1-inch slices
- 8 large mushrooms
- 1 cup pepper, red, green or 1 cup yellow pepper, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1Cut chicken into 1-1/2-inch pieces; place in large resealable plastic bag. Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper to bag. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sesame oil and garlic in bowl; pour over chicken and vegetables. Close bag securely; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- 2Soak 4 (12-inch) wooden skewers in hot water for 20 minutes.
- 3Drain chicken and vegetables; reserve marinade. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables with onions onto skewers.
- 4Place on medium-hot grill. Brush with half of reserved marinade. Grill for 5 to 6 minutes on each side; brushing with marinade.
- 5Time does not include marinating time.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.6
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 600.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 32.5 g