1/2 Photos of Asian Chicken Broccoli Slaw
kc in la's Note:
Healthy, tasty, and quick to put together. I found this recipe in Family Fun magazine as a recommendation for Pot Luck recipes, and modified it to what you see here based on what was in my grocery store. Satisfied my Chinese food craving, and crowd pleaser for my (picky) family. The colors make it look like a Mardi Gras parade- enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli slaw mix
- 1 lb cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup green beans, blanched
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced scallion
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews (optional)
- 1 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 1In a large bowl combine the broccoli slaw mix, chicken, snap beans, red pepper, scallions, and cabbage.
- 2In another bowl whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, peanut butter, sugar, minced garlic, and grated ginger. Slowly add the canola oil and sesame oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Toss the salad with the dressing. Top with sprinking of the chopped cashews if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Broccoli Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.1
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 456.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g