- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, cooked according to package directions (3 cups cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, mustard, and ginger.
- Arrange the chicken in a lightly sprayed or oiled 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish and pour the sauce over.
- Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Place the rice on a large platter and arrange the chicken on top.
- Pour the sauce over it and sprinkle with the cashews.