In ‘The Big Book of Chicken’ by Maryana Vollstedt
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, mustard, and ginger.
- 3Arrange the chicken in a lightly sprayed or oiled 11 x 7 inch glass baking dish and pour the sauce over.
- 4Bake, uncovered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- 5Place the rice on a large platter and arrange the chicken on top.
- 6Pour the sauce over it and sprinkle with the cashews.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken Breasts and Rice With Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 1481.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 31.8 g