1/4 Photos of Asian Chicken and Pasta Salad
I found this recipe in Better Homes and Gardens magazine. It won in their prize tested recipe section. I make this all the time and people always ask for the recipe. I always improvise with this. Sometimes I add mangoes, cucumbers and/or romaine hearts. This is easy and tastes like you are a chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled chinese hoisin sauce (essential)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Whisk together the dressing ingredients until very well combined.
- 2Poach chicken breasts in barely simmering water for 12-15 minutes, covered or until no longer pink inside.
- 3Drain and let cool slightly and cut into bite size pieces.
- 4Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 5Drain and toss with 3 tablespoons of dressing.
- 6Plate up pasta on 4 plates and top with chicken, fruit, bok choy and green onions.
- 7Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 24.9 g