Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This dish is not only delicious, but fast and easy too. When dinner has to be on the table in 20 minutes this is the recipe I always reach for.When I know I'm going to be pressed for time at 6 o'clock the next day, I cut the chicken into strips the night before. Then it's only minutes from the skillet to table.
- 1 (3 ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
- Bring 2 cups of water to boil in a large saucepan.
- Add noodles (reserve seasoning packet) and vegetables.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until done, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in noodles, vegetables, stir-fry sauce and packet of seasoning.
- Mix well and heat through.
I liked this but the rest of my family did not. I made this as directed other then I doubled the recipe.
This was an "It's three days until payday and we have to make do with what we have on hand" recipe. I even had to scrape around for a stir-fry sauce recipe but, WE LOVED IT! So fast, easy and yummy! Definitely will make this again, Thanks!
This was very easy to make, and a good recipe. Will probably make again.