From a Betty Crocker Easy Weeknight Meals cookbook, this sounds really easy and good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces soba noodles, uncooked (buckwheat)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 (1 lb) bag stir fry vegetables
- 1/4 cup chicken broth or 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-ounce bottle)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- 2While noodles are cooking, heat vegetables oil in 10-inch skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 3Add vegetables and broth to skillet. Heat to boiling. Cover and boil about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 4Mix teriyaki glaze, sesame oil and red pepper; stir into vegetables. Stir in chicken. Heat to boiling. Serve chicken mixture over noodles.
- 6Japanese udon noodles, whole wheat spaghetti, ramen noodles or angel hair pasta can be substituted for the soba noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Chicken and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 1915.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stir fry vegetables