Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
From a Betty Crocker Easy Weeknight Meals cookbook, this sounds really easy and good.
Make and share this Asian Chicken and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces soba noodles, uncooked (buckwheat)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin slices
- 1 (1 lb) bag stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki baste and glaze (from 12-ounce bottle)
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, heat vegetables oil in 10-inch skillet or wok over high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Add vegetables and broth to skillet. Heat to boiling. Cover and boil about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Mix teriyaki glaze, sesame oil and red pepper; stir into vegetables. Stir in chicken. Heat to boiling. Serve chicken mixture over noodles.
- Japanese udon noodles, whole wheat spaghetti, ramen noodles or angel hair pasta can be substituted for the soba noodles.