Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Asian Chicken and Noodles
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, chicken flavored
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots, and water chestnut mix or 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
- Reserve seasoning packet from ramen noodles.
- Bring 2 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add ramen noodles and frozen vegetables.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir until browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in noodles, vegetables, stir-fry sauce and reserved seasoning packet; heat through.