Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups packaged Coleslaw
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over both sides of chicken; place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over med-high heat; add in onion; stir/saute 2 minutes; add in coleslaw; stir/saute 1 minute or until coleslaw begins to wilt.
- Place coleslaw mixture in a medium bowl; add in sesame oil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat.
- Serve coleslaw mixture with chicken.