This is a Asian twist on the American cheese ball!Serve with Fresh sliced celery stalks, carrot sticks, toasted pita, grilled chicken slices whatever you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 lb shrimp, shelled and grilled
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon pickled ginger, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons wasabi, to taste
- 1 cup toasted sesame seeds, divided
- 1In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, soy sauce, water chestnuts, shrimp, cilantro, ginger, and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 2Gradually stir in wasabi paste until you reach the desired amount of spice.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- 4Remove the cheese mixture from the refrigerator, and shape into a ball.
- 5Roll in the remaining sesame seeds to cover.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Cheese Ball with Shrimp & Water Chestnuts
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.4 mg
- Sodium 271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: