Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
From the Pingry school cookbook to you! This recipe was submitted by Judith Neaman. I'm sure this is good broiled in the broiler or on the BBQ.
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 6 salmon steaks
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger, spoonful
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine sherry, lemon juice, soy, sugar, and ginger and marinate salmon in mixture for 1 hour.
- Broil over charcoal until brown and done.
- Sprinkle with cayenne before serving.