Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
From Cooking Light. If catfish nuggets are not available, buy fillets and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Per serving: 344 calories, 10.4 g fat, 22.8 g protein, 37.8 g carb, 3.7 g fiber, 54 mg cholesterol.
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 lb catfish nuggets
- 3 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 3⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili-garlic sauce (Lee Kum Kee)
- 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas, warmed
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add in catfish; stir/saute 3 minutes or until done; remove from pan.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon oil to pan; add in cabbage and next 5 ingredients; stir/saute 2 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Stir in catfish nuggets, hoisin, and chili garlic sauce; cook 1 minute or until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Divided catfish mixture among tortillas; roll-up burrito-style and eat immediately.