Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this from Cathy Zielske's blog!
- 1⁄2 head purple cabbage
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 chopped cilantro (or less)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Slice cabbage very thinly, to yield about 4-6 cups.
- Chop Onions and cilantro. Add to bowl along with cabbage.
- Mix together dressing ingredients, toss to coat salad.
- Chill for an hour prior to serving to let flavors come together.