Recipe by COOKGIRl
All of your vegetables for this salad recipe should be the freshest you can buy. From Sav-On/Albertson's chain of grocery stores.
- 1 cup fresh pea pods
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage or 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup radicchio
- 1 (8 ounce) canwhole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut in half (or 1 cup fresh corn kernels)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red radishes or 1⁄2 cup sliced daikon radish
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickled ginger or 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 cup enoki mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- daikon sprouts
- 2 -3 whole red radishes
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the salad dressing in a non-reactive small bowl by whisking all ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cook the pea pods in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool slightly.
- In a large salad bowl combine the pea pods, cabbage, radicchio, baby corn, radishes, red onion and pickled ginger.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad, tossing gently to coat.
- Top the salad with the enoki mushrooms. Garnish with daikon sprouts and whole red radishes if desired.