All of your vegetables for this salad recipe should be the freshest you can buy. From Sav-On/Albertson's chain of grocery stores.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup fresh pea pods
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage or 3 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup radicchio
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut in half (or 1 cup fresh corn kernels)
- 1/2 cup sliced red radishes or 1/2 cup sliced daikon radish
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 -3 tablespoons pickled ginger or 1 -1 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup enoki mushrooms
- daikon sprouts
- 2 -3 whole red radishes
- 1Prepare the salad dressing in a non-reactive small bowl by whisking all ingredients together. Set aside.
- 2Cook the pea pods in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and cool slightly.
- 3In a large salad bowl combine the pea pods, cabbage, radicchio, baby corn, radishes, red onion and pickled ginger.
- 4Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad, tossing gently to coat.
- 5Top the salad with the enoki mushrooms. Garnish with daikon sprouts and whole red radishes if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Cabbage Salad With Fresh Pea Pods
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: