1/1 Photo of Asian Cabbage Salad
Quick and tasty salad I found when looking for ideas for a luau. Wonderful as is, but I am also going to try adding chicken breast pieces and peanuts for a delicious Chinese Chicken Salad. Adapted from a recipe I found on partyshop.com. The only cooking is toasting the sesame seeds, almonds and ramen noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove flavor packet from ramen noodles.
- 2With noodles in the package, break the noodles up into small pieces.
- 3Put noodles, almonds and sesame seeds on a baking tray and bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes until browned.
- 4Mix together oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, green onions and ramen flavor packets.
- 5Toss half of ramen noodle mix, napa cabbage and dressing.
- 6Sprinkle remaining noodle mix over top.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 726.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: