Quick and tasty salad I found when looking for ideas for a luau. Wonderful as is, but I am also going to try adding chicken breast pieces and peanuts for a delicious Chinese Chicken Salad. Adapted from a recipe I found on partyshop.com. The only cooking is toasting the sesame seeds, almonds and ramen noodles.
- Remove flavor packet from ramen noodles.
- With noodles in the package, break the noodles up into small pieces.
- Put noodles, almonds and sesame seeds on a baking tray and bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Mix together oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, green onions and ramen flavor packets.
- Toss half of ramen noodle mix, napa cabbage and dressing.
- Sprinkle remaining noodle mix over top.