Quick and tasty salad I found when looking for ideas for a luau. Wonderful as is, but I am also going to try adding chicken breast pieces and peanuts for a delicious Chinese Chicken Salad. Adapted from a recipe I found on partyshop.com. The only cooking is toasting the sesame seeds, almonds and ramen noodles.
- Remove flavor packet from ramen noodles.
- With noodles in the package, break the noodles up into small pieces.
- Put noodles, almonds and sesame seeds on a baking tray and bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Mix together oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, green onions and ramen flavor packets.
- Toss half of ramen noodle mix, napa cabbage and dressing.
- Sprinkle remaining noodle mix over top.
Wonderful! I served this at a mid day party and every one loved it! I would only suggest using more than one head of Napa cabbage. Excellent!
Yummmmmmm! Brought this to a group BBQ and had numerous people ask for the recipe.
I've made this before and was so happy to find the recipe again. This salad doesn't last long in our house. The flavors are addicting.