Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Asian Broccoli Slaw This is very easy to make and quite satisfying to eat. Nice and crunchy. I am going to try adding cooked chicken breast next time I fix it. I think it will taste like Chinese Chicken Salad.
- Combine the cider vinegar, brown sugar, oil and one packet of the seasoning mix from the ramen noodles and let sit while preparing noodles.
- Crush the ramen noodles by placing in zip-lock bag and roll with rolling pin or anything that will work - this is very easy to do.
- "Lightly" brown the noodles and the slivered almonds in frying pan with two tablespoons of olive or canola oil - do not scorch - take off heat and cool.
- Place broccoli in large bowl and pour cooled noodles over broccoli with sunflower seeds and other ingredients. This gets better the longer it sits but still good when it is freshly made.
- Garnish with green onions.