Recipe by Hey Jude
This is quick and easy and an excellent addition to a backyard barbecue. Another one from the Chicago Tribune.
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, mix any flavor
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble noodles from soup mix into a large bowl; discard seasoning pack or use it for something else. I discard it because that stuff really is not good for you! Add broccoli slaw mix, onion, cilantro and parsley; toss to combine.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil, lime juice, sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl; pour over the slaw. Toss lightly to coat.