- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic, cook 6-8 min or untill chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Remove chicken from skillet, cover to keep warm.
- Add broccoli and water to skillet, cook 3-4 min or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chicken and all remaining ingredients except nuts.
- Cook 2 min longer or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with nuts just before serving.