Recipe by mommyoffour
These are a quick fix dinner. You can add any addition ingredient you want, this is just the basic.
- 1 cup instant rice
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons seasoned stir-fry oil
- 1⁄2 lb thin boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch strips
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package frozen peppers and onions
- 1⁄4 cup stir-fry sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice according to pkg. direction, keep warm.
- Heat tortillas according to pkg. directions, keep warm.
- Heat oil in large skillet over med.-high heat.
- Add beef and stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add peppers and onion, stir-fry 1 minute.
- Stir in stir-fry sauce and water.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 1/4 cup cooked rice in center of each tortilla.
- Top with 1/4 cup beef mixture and about 1 1/2 teaspoons green onions.
- Fold in both sides of tortillas, roll up tightly from bottom, keeping filling firmly packed.