Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables, such as sugar peas,broccoli florets,bell pepper strips and shredded carrot
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup prepared stir-fry sauce, preferably sesame-ginger flavor
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons dry-roasted unsalted peanuts, optional
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
- Combine vegetables and 3 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Remove and drain.
- Heat the same pan over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add 1/2 of beef and 1/2 of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink, remove.
- Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
- Return all beef and vegetables to pan.
- Add stir-fry sauce and red pepper; heat through.
- Spoon over rice.
- Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.