redplaid huf's Note:
A complete meal in 30 minutes. This has become one of our favourite meals. I have made this with fresh chicken as well as leftover meat. Victorian Epicure (VE) is a Canadian company that sells spice mixes with no MSG and all natural ingredients. Being intolerant of MSG it is my favorite supplier of dip mixes. NA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups long grained white rice
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 sirloin steak
- 1 (500 g) package frozen oriental-style vegetables
- 1Bring water to a boil. Add rice, stir and return to a boil. Place lid on pot. Lower heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2Warm wok or large pan over medium to high heat. While heating, cut sirloin steak into thin strips. Add oil to wok. Add steak.
- 3While beef is cooking, mix together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- 4Add frozen vegetables and stir-fry until vegetables reach tender-crisp.
- 5Add sauce to wok. Stir into beef and vegetables mixture until boiling and thickened.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Stir-Fry by Victorian Epicure
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 613.0
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1557.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen oriental-style vegetables
victorian epicure oriental stir-fry seasoning