This is from the Weight Watchers New Complete cookbook. Another one of my favorites. These are just like the teriyaki beef strips you get in Chinese restaurants. Oh so yummy and good for you too! Great with rice.
- Preheat a grill. If you are using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes.
- In a gallon size sealable plastic bag, combine all of the ingredients, including the beef. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air. Marinate 15 minutes.
- With tongs, remove the beef from the marinade; discard the remaining marinade. On each of 16, six-inch, metal or wooden skewers, thread one beef strip, piercing the beef in several places.
- Grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve with either chinese mustard, duck sauce and/ or soy sauce to dip the skewers inches.