1/1 Photo of Asian Beef Skewers - 3 Points
This is from the Weight Watchers New Complete cookbook. Another one of my favorites. These are just like the teriyaki beef strips you get in Chinese restaurants. Oh so yummy and good for you too! Great with rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill. If you are using wooden skewers, soak in water 30 minutes.
- 2In a gallon size sealable plastic bag, combine all of the ingredients, including the beef. Seal the bag, squeezing out the air. Marinate 15 minutes.
- 3With tongs, remove the beef from the marinade; discard the remaining marinade. On each of 16, six-inch, metal or wooden skewers, thread one beef strip, piercing the beef in several places.
- 4Grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with either chinese mustard, duck sauce and/ or soy sauce to dip the skewers inches.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Skewers - 3 Points
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 352.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 22.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar