Recipe by By The Lake
Some spend years becoming a great cook. Others spend 25 minutes. This is one of our favorite easy weeknight dishes using ramen noodles. You can vary the vegetables in this dish to suite your own taste. Enjoy.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 2 (170.09 g) packageoriental flavor instant ramen noodles
- 473.18 ml frozen mixed vegetables
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 29.58 ml thinly sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat until beef is not longer pink, breaking it up. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Season beef with one seasoning packet from the noodles; set aside.
- In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, vegetables, noodles (broken up), ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Return beef to skillet, stir in green onion.