Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
101 Things to Do With Ramen Noodles serves 4-6
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 5 cups water
- 1 medium head bok choy, cut in bite sized pieces
- beef ramen noodles (2 packages)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- In soup pan, combine cooked beef, onion, garlic, ginger and water and bring to a boil.
- Stir in bok choy. Simmer over medium heat 3 minutes.
- Break noodles in half and stir into soup. Simmer 3-5 minutes or until noodles are done.
- Stir in seasoning packets, oil and soy sauce.