Recipe by 2Bleu
This one comes from Kraft Food & Family magazine Winter 2008. Try it with boneless skinless chicken breast or pork tenderloin, or a combination of all three.
Top Review by Rollin in the Dough!
This recipe was great, I do think next time I will omit the carrots though... they just tasted out of place. I am going to try it with water chestnuts, brocolli and sugar snap peas! Yummmm. Oh and I added an xtra Tbs teriyaki sauce and a few extra squirts of dressing...
- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 lb beef sirloin, cut into strips
- 1⁄4 cup asian toasted sesame dressing (Kraft)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes of the pasta cooking time.
- Meanwhile, Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta mixture; Place in a large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.