1/1 Photo of Asian Beef Noodle Bowl (Kraft)
This one comes from Kraft Food & Family magazine Winter 2008. Try it with boneless skinless chicken breast or pork tenderloin, or a combination of all three.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 minutes of the pasta cooking time.
- 2Meanwhile, Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 4Drain pasta mixture; Place in a large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Noodle Bowl (Kraft)
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 433.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 33.2 g