This serves 16 as an appetizer or 4 as a main course. This can be done on the grill also. Time does not include marinating time. From the Texas Beef Council's website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim all fat from steak. Cut steak crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- 2Make marinade by combining brown sugar, sherry, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger.
- 3Place beef and half of the marinade mixture in sealable plastic bag, turning to coat. Close securely and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes. Reserve remaining marinade.
- 4Meanwhile, soak 16 bamboo skewers (6") in water 10 minutes.
- 5Remove beef from marinade and discard marinade.
- 6Alternately thread beef (weaving back and forth) and green onion onto skewers.
- 7Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of kabobs is 3-4 inches from heat. Broil 5-6 minutes, turning once.
- 8Brush kabobs with reserved marinade during last 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 211.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g