Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Once the beef is browned, assembly goes quick. From What's For Dinner.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (from produce department)
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce, plus more for serving
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- sriracha Asian chili sauce
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into 1/2-inch crumbles. While browning, season with salt and pepper. Pour off drippings if necessary. Stir in slaw mix and 1/4 cup hoisin sauce; cook for several minutes longer to heat through and soften cabbage slightly.
- Spread 1/4 of beef mixture (approx. 1 cup) evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on all sides. Fold right and left edges of tortilla over filling; fold bottom edge up over filling, then roll up tightly, jelly roll fashion. Place seam-side down on plates; cut in half, if desired. Serve with additional hoisin sauce and sriracha, if desired.