Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick, easy and delicious! I use frozen Oriental vegetables in place of the vegetables listed in the recipe!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Remove beef with slotted spoon; season with one seasoning packet from noodles. Pour off drippings.
- Place noodles in skillet.
- Add vegetables, 2 cups water, ginger and remaining seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion.
Had this for supper tonight and found it quite good. Always like trying something different and this fit the bill. Shall have to try it again soon. Thanks.