Recipe by Northern_Reflectionz
Quick, easy and delicious! I use frozen Oriental vegetables in place of the vegetables listed in the recipe!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken up
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Remove beef with slotted spoon; season with one seasoning packet from noodles. Pour off drippings.
- Place noodles in skillet.
- Add vegetables, 2 cups water, ginger and remaining seasoning packet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion.