1/1 Photo of Asian Beef and Noodle Toss
This was from a brochure from some kind of pro-beef organization... American Cattle Association maybe?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- 2Add ground beef, cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into crumbles.
- 3Remove from skillet with slotted spoon, season with one packet of seasoning.
- 4Place noodles in skillet. Add vegetable mixture, 2 cups water, ginger, and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 6Return beef to skillet, heat through. Stir in green onion.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Beef and Noodle Toss
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 624.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.4 g