Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A VERY easy dinner to throw together. From Better Homes and Gardens Dinnertime Express.
- 4 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 12 ounces beef flank steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 cup beef broth (I used 1/2 packet beef flavor from ramen noodle packet with 1 cu. water)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups spinach, torn
- 1 cup carrot, shredded (take approx. 2 carrots)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Cook ramen noodles in water according to package instructions--but DO NOT add flavor packet. Drain.
- Pour oil into wok or large skillet. Mix in ground red pepper.
- Preheat over medium-high heat, then stir-fry meat, garlic and ginger in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until meat is slightly pink in center.
- Push meat to the side of the wok. Add beef broth and soy sauce to center of wok and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and stir meat into broth mixture. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Add noodles, spinach, carrot, and cilantro. Toss gently to combine.
- Serve in soup bowls. Sprinkle with peanuts.