Recipe by Jewelies
Great served with asian salad mix and sweet chilli sauce.
Top Review by VegSocialWorker
These cakes are delicious! Mine were a little on the soft side and had some problems holding together- but I really think it is my falt and not the recipe. I always have problems with patties or cakes cooked this way. I ended up serving over rice but I think the mixed salad greens would be much better. I didn't have any sweet chili sauce- just hot, so I mixed in some sugar and water and it was great with the cakes. Thanks for posting, this is a keeper.
- 800 g canned cannellini beans, drained and rinced
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup coriander leaves
- 4 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons plain flour, for dusting
- 60 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beans in a food processor with the curry paste, shredded lime leaves, coriander leaves and green onions and process until mixture just comes together.
- Season with salt and pepper and form the mixture into 5cm cakes.
- Dust each bean cake lightly in flour.
- Heat oil in a skillet to very high heat and cook cakes for 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve with asian salad and sweet chilli sauce.