Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My friend and I plow through these when her filippino family makes them. So good...
- 4 lbs baby back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- preheat oven to 275.
- place ribs in a large baking pan.
- mix remainder of ingredients in a seperate bowl and pour over ribs.
- refrigerate for 1 hour.
- bake for 1 hour.
- turn heat to 375 and bake for 45 minutes or add to grill and grill until done.
- plate and enjoy.
Super! This is an excellent rib recipe. I cooked mine longer though.