Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this spicy barbecue sauce on chicken legs or brushed on turkey burgers before grilling. From EatingWell magazine, July/August 1997 and posted for ZWT6.
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup indonesian sweet soy sauce (Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce (Kecap Manis) #424831)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili paste with garlic
- Stir together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Use on any meat or fowl to be roasted or grilled.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Made as part of my Menu #39723. Very sweet, spicy and tasty! Made for ZWT 6 Thank you for the good eats!