Recipe by Redsie
This a Cooking Light recipe that I have been using again and again and again since the beginning of the Summer - the chicken once marinated is very moist and tasty. And the leftover chicken is wonderful in a salad the next day!
Top Review by Bev
Delicious, moist and tender chicken! I made the marinade as directed and allowed the chicken pieces to set in the marinate for the day. I set the oven to 375 degrees F and cooked the chicken in the oven, basting occasionally, for about 40 minutes. Very flavorful and I will make this again! Thank you, Redsie!
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (6 ounce) chicken thighs or 8 (6 ounce) chicken breasts, skinned
- cooking spray
- lime wedge (optional)
- green onion top (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large ziploc plastic bag, add chicken. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning ocacsionnally.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove chicken from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 1 minute.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 20 minutes or until done, turning and basting frequently with cooked marinade. Garnish with lime wedges and green onion tops, if desired.