Recipe by Scar Tissue
Never tasted it, don't know what it's like, but sounds interesting. Not as nice as The easiest (non-machine) white bread in the world. I've tasted that, its gorgeous, as is the chef.
Top Review by Celine McGowan
I've never tried this either. But, i hope someone reads this - it's a great story!!! My ex-boyfriend misses me. I miss him too, but i never would have thought to do what he did. He did a search for me on the web & it brought him here (scary or what?!). So, he finds my recipe ('the easiest non-machine white bread in the world' by the way!!!) & rates it 5 *'s. Plus, in his review he asks me to marry him. Then he posts his own recipe. So i'm giving him 5 stars and saying 'yes'. Yaaaaaaay!!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄4 cup brewed chai tea
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix sugar, cream cheese, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Mix mashed bananas and Chai into cream cheese mixture.
- Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Remove from pan after 10 minutes.