1/5 Photos of Asian Banana Chai Bread
Scar Tissue's Note:
Never tasted it, don't know what it's like, but sounds interesting. Not as nice as The easiest (non-machine) white bread in the world. I've tasted that, its gorgeous, as is the chef.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2In a separate bowl mix sugar, cream cheese, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- 3Mix mashed bananas and Chai into cream cheese mixture.
- 4Add flour mixture and mix until smooth.
- 5Pour mixture into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 6Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) oven for 60 minutes.
- 7Cool on rack.
- 8Remove from pan after 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Banana Chai Bread
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1914.4
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 456.0 mg
- Sodium 2780.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 350.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 168.0 g
- Protein 46.7 g