1/2 Photos of Asian Banana Cake
This cake specifically only uses a banana called "pisang mas"...I do not know how it will turn out if you use other bananas though...200g is the weight of the bananas WITHOUT the skin on em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 360°F; line a 9x5 inch loaf pan entirely.
- 2Whisk flour and baking powder together in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar till very, very light and creamy. Pour in mashed bananas and continue beating with electric mixer till very thick. I usually beat it for 10 minutes. It is essential to mix it well.
- 4Using a hand whisk, mix in the flour mixture till everything is nice and homogenous.
- 5Next, fold in the banana essence and oil and mix well.
- 6Pour into your prepared pan and bake for around 35 - 40 minutes. Do check at 35 minutes, in case your oven is faster than mine!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Banana Cake
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: