Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found this while using Web Search, while looking for something new to do with chicken. Easy to make & family liked it very much.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 -8 minced garlic
- 3⁄4 cup rice vinegar (I used less)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (used low sodium)
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Place chicken breasts in grease 9x13 dish
- Mix all remaining ingredients& pour over chicken.
- Cover tightly with foil; use toothpick to poke 6 holes in foil.
- Bake at 350F 35-45 minutes.
Taste like the best terriyaki chicken ever. Took the advice of others & reduced the wine vinegar. I also added a few extra tablespoons of soy. I make this in a cast iron a lot, but, this was easier and less messy. Maybe next time, I'll toss the garlic in a fry pan first. Served over Pho-Noodles. Delish.
It was a tasty dish. I served it with brown rice and steamed veggies. I put the rest of the sauce over the rice..mm...the middle of the chicken was kinda dry, but the rice and sauce made up for it.
I loved this recipe - I used the ingredients as listed, however, I cooked on the stovetop instead to cut back on the time, and chicken was so nice and tender. I added a little cornstarch at the end of cooking to thicken the sauce a bit, and served the chicken and sauce over rice with a side of asian salad. Thanks!