Recipe by Oolala
From Mrs. Kelley who contributed to The Fine Arts Cookbook II from the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, MA. Nice ingredients that you may already have at home.
- 1 frying chicken, skin removed, cut into pieces
- butter, for browning
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup dry red Burgundy wine
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the chicken in butter to brown lightly.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a baking dish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and heat just long enough for the sugar to dissolve.
- Pour over the chicken and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for an hour.