Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very quick and easy. Works great as a side or even an appetizer.
Make and share this Asian Asparagus With Cashews recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large skillet or wok until very hot.
- Add the asparagus and cook over medium stirring frequently for 4 or 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame seeds, and cashews and cook over medium-high heat for another 3 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the scallion and serve.