Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Canned salmon, frozen veggies, and ramen noodles make this a very quick soup, and a few added seasonings give it nice flavor.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) canalaska salmon
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Drain and chunk Alaska salmon, removing skin and bones.
- Bring 5 cups water to boil in large saucepan.
- Add stir-fry mix, cook 3 minutes.
- Break ramen noodles into 4 pieces, stir into water.
- Add onions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and ramen seasoning packet; simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir salmon into soup; heat through.
- Serve immediately.