Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Star Ledger May, 2006. Recommended for the summer BBQ.
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 4 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, trimmed, sliced
- 2 cups sour cream
- Mix all the above together.
- Chill and serve with crackers and veggies.
Holey Smokes!! This is fabulous! I skipped the mushrooms, b/c DH doesn't like them, but followed the recipe otherwise. This was part of our appetizer table at Thanksgiving. I had carrot and celery sticks and a variety of crackers to go with it. The dip was good with all of the above. :) I'll be making this one again for sure! I want to try it as a veggie-wrap with spinach and sprouts for a light lunch too. YUM! Thanks for sharing.