Recipe by Dienia B.
My Sis was telling me about a burger she ate. This is me trying to recreate it.
Top Review by Feelah_the_tigress
Great recipe! Possibly my favorite burger recipe so far! I was actually looking for a good copycat recipe to mimic the old asiago burgers they used to have at Ruby Tuesday, but I didn't find any. This was my next best effort, and while it wasn't exactly the same, it is still darn good! I did make a couple changes though... I left out the alfredo sauce because I didn't want to buy a huge bottle for just 4 tbs. worth. I also used normal hamburger buns instead of onion rolls (couldn't find any at the time). Anyway, even without the alfredo sauce, I found the mushrooms stayed on the burger pretty well (so long as you add them while the cheese is still melty they'll stick fine). It was a delicious burger and I'm quite pleased with it!
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml butter
- 226.79 g portabella mushroom, chopped not too fine, but not too big
- 1 garlic clove
- 59.16 ml alfredo sauce
- 4 onion rolls
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- 4 slice asiago cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide meat into 4 patties.
- Sprinkle with seasoning salt, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- In a pan, with 1 tablespoon butter, saute mushrooms and garlic until cooked down; take out of pan.
- Mix with Alfredo sauce.
- Cook burgers in the mushroom pan until done the way you like.
- Butter onion rolls lightly and put on hot skillet to brown.
- When burgers are almost cooked, sprinkle on parmesan cheese and top with asiago cheese; cover to melt cheese.
- Put burger on browned onion bun.
- Top with mushroom mixture.