Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting for safe keeping I don't have the times for prep and cook since bread machines differ
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup warm water (100 to 110 )
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 large egg
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for placing flour and the remaining ingredients into bread pan, and select bake cycle; start bread machine.
This is a great recipe. It works beautifully as written. As usual I made buns and got 4 huge ones and one regular sized one. The flavor is assertive but pleasantly so. The only thing I would do differently next time is to use more green onion. Keep up the wonderful bread recipes Wicked :D. Made for Photo Tag.