Recipe by ~Leslie~
Mellow Asiago cheese makes a delicious and very easy to put together paté! You can make this a day or two in advance, remove from refrigerator an hour before serving. Try serving with clusters of grapes, toasted walnut halves and tiny crackers on which to spoon the paté. Created by Marilyn Bentz Crowley & Joan Mackie for Food and Drink. Yummo!
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup grated asiago cheese (about 3 oz (90 g)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small heavy saucepan set over medium heat, bring whipping cream and garlic to a boil.
- Remove the garlic and discard.
- Slowly add cheese, stirring to incorporate.
- When completely melted, transfer the mixture to a small serving dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm.