Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
Makes a one pound loaf for your bread machine. Nice and cheesy with a mild herb flavor.
- 177.44 ml water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 7.39 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml bread flour, plus
- 29.58 ml bread flour
- 118.29 ml asiago cheese, grated
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml fennel seed
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in your machine in the order given by your manufacturer.
- Select the light or sweet bread setting, if able.
- Operate machine and enjoy your loaf!
Something went very wrong. It didn't make a dough. I think I need to try a different setting on my machine. The flavor of the final content was delicious, it just wasn't "bread-like."
I made this bread on Christmas Eve. It took 4 hours for my bread-maker on the light setting. this bread is great and will be made often in the future!