Recipe by Sue Lau
Makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf for your bread machine. Has a nice cheesy flavor with a mild herbal touch.
Top Review by nnreq
I totally forgot to add comments to my review, so here they are. I made this to go with the baked potatoe soup that I made for lunch on Saturday. It was easy to prepare. The only thing that I will do differently next time is add more cheese. It was too herby and not cheesy enough for my tastes. Definetly a keeper though.
- 1 cup water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2⁄3 cup asiago cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast